EGGLESS WHEAT FLOUR VEGAN CHOCOLATE –BANANA CAKE WITH NUTS AND CHOCOCHIPS RECIPE:
I have used 200ml measuring cups.
Wheat flour = 1 cup.
Corn flour = 1tbsp
Baking powder = 1tsp
Baking soda = ½ tsp
Pinch of salt
Cocoa powder = 1tbsp
Pinch of Cinnamon powder
Sugar = ½ cup
Mashed banana = ¾ cup (2 ½ medium size banana fully ripened)
Oil = 1/3 cup
Vanilla essence = ½ tsp
Chopped cashew nuts = ¼ cup
Dark Chocó chips = ¼ cup
- Pre heat the oven @ 165degrees. Grease 8 inches X 8 inches square cake tin and dust it with flour.
- In a mixing bowl add mashed banana + sugar and mix well, keep it aside.
- Sieve wheat flour +corn flour + baking powder + baking soda + salt+ cinnamon powder+cocoa powder from a little height for 3 to 4 times.
- To the banana, sugar mixture add oil vanilla essence and mix.
- Now stir in the flour mixture to it in 3 to 4 batches n just mix it. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin and sprinkle the chopped cashews and choco chips on the top and bake it for 30mins / insert a skewer stick into to the cake and it should come out clean. Kindly adjust the temperature and timer as per your oven settings.
- Remove it from the oven and cool it in the pan for 3mins and transfer it to wire rack and cool completely.
- HEALTHY EATING , HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING