EGGLESS WHEAT FLOUR BROWNIE WITH PINEAPPLE N WALNUTS N CHOCOCHIPS RECIPE:
MEASURING CUPS USED = 200ML.
Wheat flour = 2 cups.
Corn flour = 1tbsp
Baking powder = 1tsp
Baking soda = 1tsp
Cocoa powder (weikfield) = 1/4cup
Pinch of salt
Regular sugar= 3/4cup
Oil (odorless cooking oil) = ½ cup
Melted butter = 1tbsp
Warm milk = 1cup
Warm water = 1cup
Apple cider vinegar/ white vinegar/ lemon juice = ½ tsp
Instant coffee powder = 2tsp
Chocochips = 2tbsp + ¼ cup
Chopped walnuts = 2tbsp + ¼ cup
Vanilla essence = 1tsp
Fresh sliced/pieces of pineapple = ½ cup or even more .
- Preheat the oven @ 160 degrees, grease 7 x 11 rectangular pan or 8 inches square cake pan and dust it with flour.
- Sieve wheat flour + corn flour + baking powder + baking soda + cocoa powder + salt 3 to 4 times from a little height.
- Roll 2tbsp of chocochips + 2tbsp chopped walnuts with little flour and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl add warm milk +warm water + instant coffee powder + oil + melted butter +vinegar + sugar and mix it well .
- Now add the dry ingredients in 3 batches along with vanilla essence + 2tbsp chocochips + 2tbsp walnuts mix until homogenous , do not over mix.
- Pour the batter in to the pan n place the pineapple pieces on the top of the batter and sprinkle the chocochips and chopped walnuts bake it for 25mins/ a skewer stick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Kindly adust the timer and temperature of the oven as per your oven settings.
- Cool completely and slice it.
HEALTHY EATING , HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING.