EGGLESS WHEAT FLOUR TUTTI FRUITY CAKE RECIPE:
I HAVE USED 200ML MEASURING CUPS
Wheat flour = 1.5 cups
Corn flour = 1tbsp
Baking powder = 1tsp
Baking soda = ½ tsp
Pinch of salt
Cinnamon powder = ¼ tsp
Sugar = ¾ cup
Water/orange juice = ½ cup
Odour less cooking oil = ½ cup
Melted butter = 1tbsp
Curd = 3tbsp
Orange rind chopped = 2tsp (optional)
Apple cider vinegar = 1tbsp
Vanilla essence = 1tsp
Chopped cashewnuts/almonds = ¼ cup
- Preheat the oven @ 165 degrees. Kindly adjust the temperature and timer settings as per your oven. Grease 8” round pan or 8”x 8” square pan and dust it with flour.
- Sieve wheat flour + cornflour + baking powder + baking soda + cinnamon powder 3 to 4 times from a little height.
- Roll the tutti fruity in little flour (so that it will not settle down in the pan while baking).
- Mix sugar + water/orange juice with balloon whisk or hand mixer for 2 minutes, now add melted butter +curd + oil + vinegar + vanilla essence and mix to form a homogeneous mixture.
- Stir in the flour mixture in 3 to 4 batches and finally add the tuttifruity + orange rind and just mix with a spatula, donot over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and sprinkle the chopped cashew nuts on the top and bake it for 28 to 30 minutes / until golden brown/ skewer stick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool completely before slicing.
HEALTHY EATING, HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING