EGGLESS WHEAT FLOUR COCONUT LOAF RECIPE:
Wheat flour = 275 gms
Corn flour = 1 tbsp
Baking powder= 2 tsp
Pinch of baking soda
Pinch of salt
Regular sugar = 170 gms
Dessicated coconut = 60 gms
Unsalted butter softened = 75 gms
Curd = 110 ml
Milk = 200 ml
Vanilla essence = 1 ½ tsp
Almond essence few drops
Chopped cashewnuts = 75gms(optional)
- Preheat the oven @160 degrees. Grease one 5 x 9 loaf tin and two mini loaf tins and dust it with flour.
- Sieve wheat flour, corn flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt 3 to 4 times from a little height and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar , add curd and beat well.
- Gradually add the the flour mixture in 3 to 4 batches along with milk .
- Now stir in dessicated coconut , essence and just mix, donot over mix.
- Pour the batter into the greased tins (sprinkle the chopped cashew nuts ) bake it for 30mins/ until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean/golden brown. Kindly adjust the timer and temperature setting as per your oven settings.
- Cool for few hours and slice it. Enjoy this cake like bread with a cup of tea/coffee
- I have baked the same recipe in two 7” round cake tin with cashews, @birthday cake and I have baked in 8 x 12 inches rectangular cake tin with cashews and @ coconut sheet cake .
- With chopped cashew nuts it is absolutely yummy, tasty .
HEALTHY EATING, HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING