EGGLESS WHEAT FLOUR TIRAMISU FLAVOUR CHOCOLATE BROWNIE WITH CHOCOCHIPS RECIPE:
MEASURING CUPS USED = 200ML.
Wheat flour = 1 ¾ cup + 2tbsp
Corn flour = 1tbsp
Baking powder = 1tsp
Baking soda = 1tsp
Cocoa powder (weikfield) = ½ cup
Pinch of salt
Regular sugar= 1cup
Curds = 1cup
Oil (odorless cooking oil) = ½ cup
Melted butter = 1tbsp
Condensed milk = 1tbsp
Chocochips = 1/4cup
Vanilla essence = 1tsp
Tiramisu essence = 2 to 3 drops.
- Preheat the oven @ 160 degrees, grease 8 “ square or round cake pan and dust it with flour.
- Sieve wheat flour + corn flour + baking powder + baking soda + cocoa powder + salt 3 to 4 times from a little height.
- Ina mixing bowl beat curd and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Add condensed milk + oil + melted butter and just mix.
- Now add the dry ingredients in 3 batches along with vanilla essence + tiramisu essence and mix until homogenous , do not over mix.
- Pour the batter in to the pan n sprinkle the choco chips on the top and bake it for 25mins/ a skewer stick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool completely and slice it.
HEALTHY EATING , HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING.