EGGLESS WHEAT FLOUR ALPHANSO MANGO CAKE RECIPE:
I HAVE USED 200ML MEASURING CUP FOR MEASURING INGREDIENTS
Wheat flour= 1 ½ cup
Corn flour= 1 ½ tbsp
Baking powder= 1/4 tsp
Baking soda = 1 tsp
Pinch of salt
sugar= ¾ cup
Curd = ¾ cup
Mango puree= ¼ cup
Oil = ½ cup
Melted butter= 1tsp
Apple cider vinegar/white vinegar=1tsp
Vanilla essence = 1tsp
Alphanso mango essence= 2 to 3 drops
- Preheat oven @160degrees. Grease 3 mini loaf tins or 8 inches round pan or square pan and dust with flour.
- Sieve wheat flour+cornflour +baking powder+baking soda+ salt 3 to 4 times from a lil height and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl add curd+ mango puree + sugar and mix well till sugar dissolves . To this add melted butter + vinegar and just mix with a ballon whisk.
- Now add the flour mixture in 3 to 4 batches along with vanilla essence + few drops of alphanso mango essence and mix it with ballon whisk donot over mix.
- Pour the batter into the loaf tins / round /square pan and bake it for 25mins /insert a skewer stick and should come out clean. Cool the cake completely (for few hours) before slicing.
- The cake tasted awesome the next day.
HEALTHY EATING, HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING.