EGGLESS WHEAT FLOUR CHOCOLATE WALNUTS BROWNIE CAKE RECIPE.
WHEAT FLOUR= 2cups – 1tbsp
Milk = ¼ CUP
White vinegar/ lemonjuice= ½ tsp
COCOA POWDER= ½ CUP
OIL= ½ CUP
MELTED BUTTER =1TBSP
BAKING POWDER=1 1/4TSP
WALNUTS/ALMONDS CHOPPED =75GMS
- Preheat the oven @ 170degrees for 10 mins. Grease and dust with flour 9×13 cake pan or 8×8 square pan and keep it aside.
- Sieve wheatflour+ cornflour+ baking powder + baking soda + salt + cocoa powder 4 to 5 times from a little height .
- In a mixing bowl beat curd + sugar + milk until sugar dissolves.
- To this add oil + melted butter + vinegar + vanilla essence and mix .
- Now add the dry ingredients to this in 3 or 4 batches and just mix , donot over mix , add vanilla essence and half of chopped walnuts and just mix it with spatula.
- Pour this batter into the greased and dusted cake pan , and bake for 25 – 28 mins/ a skewer stick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- .. HEALTHY EATING ,HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING