Eggless Wheat Vanilla Muffins with chocochips Recipe:
Wheat flour/chapathi flour/Atta=150gms.
Corn flour= 1tbsp.
Baking powder= 1 ½ tsp
Pinch of salt
Powdered sugar= 100gms
Curd = 60gms
Milk= 60gms + 60gms
Oil = 85gms
Vanilla essence= 1 ½ tsp
Almond /orange essence= ½ tsp
Vinegar/ lemon juice=1tsp.
Chocochips =2 or 3 tbsp
- Preheat the oven @ 160degrees.
- Line a muffin tray/ muffin cups with 11 paper cases.
- In a mixing bowl mix curd+ 60gms milk+vanilla essence + almond essence + vinegar until well combined.
- Sieve wheat flour+cornflour+baking powder+salt+powdered sugar , 4 to 5 times .
- Mix the dry ingredients to wet ingredients in three batches along with oil and remaining 60gms ofmilk, until the mixture is smooth and lump free. Add the chocochips and just mix. Donot over mix. Batter will be lil thick .
- Divide the mixture equally between 11 muffin cases and bake for 20 to 22 mins.
- Use a skewer to test the middle of the cupcakes comes out clean .
- Leave to cool completely for few hours.
HEALTHY EATING , HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING.