EGGLESS WHEAT DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS RECIPE:
For measuring the ingredients I have used 200ml measuring cup set.
Wheat flour= 1 ¾ cup
Powdered sugar= 1 cup
Baking powder= ¾ tsp
Baking soda= 1tsp
Pinch of salt
Instant coffee powder= 1tsp
Oil= ¼ cup
Vinegar/apple cider vinegar=1tbsp
Chopped cashews/ almonds= 2 or 3 tbsp
- Preheat the oven @160degrees & line the 12cups standard muffin tray with paper liners. I have used individual muffin cups with paper liners to bake the muffins.
- Sieve wheat flour +powdered sugar +cocoa powder + baking powder + baking soda +salt 4 to 5 times and keep it aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together wet ingredients along with instant coffee powder, make sure to blend them thoroughly.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients in 3 batches/parts stir lightly with whisk. The trick to keeping muffins light and lofty is to mix just until the batter comes together. Do not over mix.
- Add the chocochips and fold together with a spatula. The batter will be little thick not to worry.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tray/cups and sprinkle the chopped cashews on the top, bake for 20 mins. Start checking from after 15mins.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and cool completely for several hours.
HEALTHY EATING, HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING.