EGGLESS WHEAT FLOUR BANANA ,CASHEWNUTS, CHOCOCHIPS MUFFINS RECIPE:
I have used 200ml measuring cups.
Wheat flour = 1 cup.
Corn flour = 1tbsp
Baking powder = 1tsp
Baking soda = ½ tsp
Pinch of salt
Cinnamon powder = ¼ tsp
Sugar = ½ cup
Mashed banana = ¾ cup (2 medium size banana fully ripped)
Oil = 1/3 cup
Vanilla essence = 1tsp
Chopped cashew nuts = 2tbsp + 2tbsp
Dark Chocó chips = 2tbsp + 2tbsp.
- Pre heat the oven @ 165degrees. Place muffin liners in 12 hole muffin tray (I have used 10cm paper cupcake liners).
- In a mixing bowl add mashed banana + sugar and mix, keep it aside.
- Sieve wheat flour +corn flour + baking powder + baking soda + salt+ cinnamon powder from a little height for 3 to 4 times.
- To the banana, sugar mixture add oil vanilla essence and mix.
- Now stir in the flour mixture to it in 3 to 4 batches n just mix 2 tbsp of chopped cashews + 2tbsp dark Chocó chips and just mix it with spatula. Do not over mix.
- Divide the batter into 12 muffin containers and sprinkle the rest of cashews and Chocó chips on the top and bake it for 15 to 18 mins . / insert a skewer stick into to the muffin and it should come out clean.
- Remove it from the oven and cool completely.
- HEALTHY EATING , HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING