EGGLESS WHEAT FLOUR BANANA ,OATS,CHOCOCHIPS MUFFINS RECIPE:
I HAVE USED 200ML CUP FOR MEASURING THE INGREDIENTS.
Wheat flour = 2cups
Corn flour = 1 ½ tbsp.
Baking powder = 1tsp
Baking soda = ¾ tsp
Pinch of salt
Sugar = ¾ cup
Oats = ½ cup
Dessicated coconut = ¼ cup (optional)
Mashed banana(from maximum ripened ) = 1 cup
Oil ( cooking oil odur less)= ½ cup
Water = ½ cup
Choco chips = ½ + ¼ cup
Vanilla essence = 1 ½ tsp
- Preheat the oven @ 170degrees. Line in 12hole muffin tin with paper cups + 1 xtra for this recipe.
- In a mixing bowl mash the banana and add sugar and mix ,keep it aside.
- Sieve wheat flour + corn flour + baking powder + baking soda + salt , 4 to 5 times from a little height .
- Add oil and water to the banana ,sugar mixture and mix well using balloon whisk.
- Stir in the flour mixture in 3 to 4 parts along with vanilla essence . just mix donot over mix.
- To this add oats + dessicated coconut(optional) + ½ cup chocochips and just mix with spatula.
- At this stage if you feel the batter is too thick just add 1tbsp of water and mix.
- Spoon in the batter into the muffin tin and sprinkle the balance ¼ cup chocochips and bake it for 20 to 22 mins / a skewer stick inserted comes out clean. Kindly adjust the temperature/timer as per your oven.
- Cool completely for few hours and serve.
HEALTHY EATING, HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING.