EGGLESS WHEAT FLOUR SWEET PUMPKIN CAKE WITH ALMONDS,CASHEWS N CHOCOCHIPS RECIPE:
I HAVE USED 200ML MEASURING CUPS
Wheat flour= 1 ½ cups – 1tbsp (remove 1tbsp of wheat flour)
Corn flour= 1tbsp
Baking powder= 1 tsp
Baking soda= ½ tsp
Pinch of salt.
Regular sugar= ½ cup
Brown sugar/damerera sugar = ¼ cup
Oil= ½ cup
Melted butter= 1tbsp
Thick sweet pumpkin puree= ½ cup
Milk= ½ cup
Cinnamon powder = ½tsp
Pinch of nutmeg and cloves powder
Chopped almonds and cashews = ½ cup
Chocochips = ¼ cup
Vanilla essence = 1tsp.
- Preheat the oven @160degrees. Grease 6 x 10 inches rectangular cake tin and dust it with flour.
- Sieve wheat flour ,corn flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, nutmeg and cloves powder, salt. 3 to 4 times and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl add sugar , brown sugar, milk, curd and thick sweet pumpkin puree and beat/mix to combine. Stir in melted butter and oil .
- Add the dry ingredients to this in 3 to 4 batches and mix it to form homogeneous mixture. Donot over mix. Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin and sprinkle the chopped almonds , cashews, chocochips and bake it for 25 mins/ golden brown. Remove from the oven , Cool completely and slice it.
HEALTHY EATING, HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING