EGGLESS WHEAT GINGER CAKE WITH CARAMEL ICING RECIPE:
Wheat flour= 185gms
Baking powder= 1 tsp
Baking soda = ¼ tsp
Pinch of salt
Brown sugar= 165gms
Ground ginger= 2tsp
Cinnamon and nutmeg powder= ½ tsp
Curd = 170grams
Vanilla essence = 1tsp
Brown sugar = 110grams
Icing sugar = 120grams.
Vanilla essence= 1tsp
- Preheat oven @160degrees. Grease 8 inches round pan or ring pan or bundt pan and dust with flour.
- Sieve wheat flour+baking powder+baking soda+ salt+ginger powder+cinnamon and nutmegpowder 3 to 4 times from a lil height and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl add oil+ curds+milk+vanilla essence and just mix with balloon whisk. Add the flour mixture, along with brown sugar and mix it until mixture is smooth, donot over mix.
- Pour mixture into the pan and bake it for 25mins /insert a skewer stick and should come out clean. Cool the cake completely before icing.
- Meanwhile make caramel icing,.
- Caramel icing: stir butter, brown sugar and milk in a small saucepan over heat until sugar dissolves, bring to the boil then simmer, stirring 2minutes. Remove from heat, stir in sifted sugar and vanilla essence. drizzle warm icing over cake
HEALTHY EATING, HEALTHY LIVING, HAPPY BAKING.