I have used 200ml measuring cup set.
Wheat flour =1c-2tbsp.(remove 2tbsp of wheat flour).
Corn flour = 1tbsp.
Cocoa powder= 1tbsp
Bakingpowder = 1tsp
Pinch of cinamon powder.
Sugar = 1/4 cup.+1tbsp
chocolate Milkshake =1cup
Oil =1/4 cup
Vanilla essence =1tsp chocochips= 1/4cup
1.Preheat the oven @170degrees
2. Line in the muffin trays with paper cases.
3. Sieve wheat flour + corn flour+ cocoapowder+cinamon powder +baking powder 5 to 6 times n keep it aside.
4. In a mixing bowl beat sugar +oil +Milk shake till smooth. Add the essence n just mix .
5. To this add the dry ingredients in 3parts n mix well using hand whisk. Do not over mix the batter.
6. Spoon in the batter into the prepared cupcake cases around 3/4 th of the cases n sprinkle the chocochips on the top and bake for 20mins./ till golden brown Kindly adjust the timings as per your oven settings. Cool completely n then serve. I baked 13 cupcakes using 9size paper cups, out of this rcp.
Healthy eating. Healthy living. Happy baking.